취업 및 행사 정보
[Saccade Capital] Graduate Programme - Quant Analyst/Software Developer
Saccade Capital is a proprietary trading firm with offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. We have business interests in multiple locations across the globe and our activities are varied however we have a strong presence in Market Making and Liquidity Providing in a variety of listed instruments. What defines us is that we are a Machine Lead company and human beings are not at the helm of our daily trading decisions. Our People are almost exclusively STEM degree individuals and our Firm is exclusively owned by employees. We are looking for the next generation of curious minds to push the company forward into unexplored territory.
The role demands for a self-motivated individual with excellent critical thinking and risk based approach over
technology, operations and market risk. The role enjoys a great level of intellectual freedom however always
accountable for the task at hand, aiming to reach the Company’s wide objectives. Our office and development
environments are designed to help our young minds grow and learn from some of the best people in this business.
- Excellent academic record (university subjects involving data and/or experience in data analysis is a plus);
- Excellent numerical skills, Critical Thinking and Passion for Technology;
- A Self-motivated Individual Fluent in English;
- Numerical computation libraries in C++/Python is a plus;
- Applied data analysis experience using Python or C++ or experience in data analysis with PyData, R, Matlab, Octave is a plus;
- Some knowledge of financial protocols such as FIX/OMD/OCG/OMX/OUCH/ITCH is a plus;
- Building cutting-edge tools and engines used by Quants, Traders, Market Risk and Finance staff;
- Development, testing and deployment of high performance communication channels with exchanges, brokers and financial data vendors;
- SQL and relational database handling;
- Application of statistical analysis & modeling techniques;
- Revision and upgrade of data extracts, adaptation/transformation and loading process for all trading and clearing systems;
- Ensuring the consistency and accuracy of data processing pipeline;
- Data normalization and software packaging.
Doing the above attributes may lead you to an opportunity to work on:
- Predictive signal modeling and implementation via machine learning techniques and statistical analysis methods;
- Create and implement mathematical/statistical modeling techniques to new and existing trading strategies;
- Identify and capture new trading opportunities;
- Automate any remaining human lead trading decisions;
For additional information or to apply, please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.