Guideline on the Submission of Master Dissertation
Ahead of the deliberation of 2010 conferment for master's degree(graduation on August 2010), we are presenting the guideline as below for students in the doctoral program. Please submit the printed dissertation in time referring to the following guideline.
= Following =
▣ Date : 2010. 06. 24(목) ∼ 06. 25(Fri.), for 2days
▣ Time : 10 : 00 ∼ 17 : 00
▣ Place : department office
▣ Numbers of copies that must be submitted : 4 copies(2 hardcover editions; 2 softcover editions)
▣ Inquiry Regarding the Submission of Dissertation
- Inquiries regarding electrical dissertation (Library, ☎2232)
- Other Inquiries (department office, ☎2703)
1. Dissertation Submission Procedures
- The submitter must send an electronic dissertation in the form of a computer file via the “Thesis Submission(Dissertation Submission)” category on the Office of Academic Information homepage
- The submitter must submit the Agreement to Disclose Electronic Dissertations (to be printed out from the Office of Academic Information homepage and sealed or signed by the submitter and the department office).
- The hardcover editions (2 copies) must bear the actual seals or signatures (photocopies of seals or signatures prohibited); the softcover editions (2 copies), on the other hand, may bear photocopies of seals or signatures.
2. Matters that require attention
- The submitter must verify with the department office whether the title of the printed dissertation and the title of the dissertation on the CAIS agree with each other.
- In principle, printed dissertations must be disclosed. However, in case there exist special reasons not to disclose dissertations, an unofficial letter of confirmation by the submitter’s academic advisor (no special form necessary) stipulating the reasons and the period must be attached, and should be submitted with printed dissertation.