I have returned to KAIST on September 11, 2015, after serving as president of NIMS from September 11, 2012 to September 10, 2015.
I'm a professor in Department of Mathematical Sciences at
KAIST. My speciality is combinatorics.
- MAS109E: MW 14:30~15:45
- Office Hours: MW 16:00~17:00
- A combinatorial approach to the power of 2 in the number
of involutions with J. Kim, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A (2009), doi:10.1016/j.jcta.2009.08.002
- The initial involution patterns of permutations with J. Kim, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 14 (2007), #R2
- The combinatorics of the Al-Salam-Chihara q-Carlier polynomials with D. Stanton and J. Zeng, Sem. Lothar. Combin. 54 (2006), Art. B54i, 15 pp.
- Colored Prüfer codes for k-edge colored trees with M. Cho, S. Seo and H.
Shin, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 11 (2004), #N10
- Transitive cycle factorizations and prime parking functions with S. Seo, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 104 (2003), 125-135.
- Combinatorics of generalized Tchebycheff polynomials with J. Zeng, European J. Combin. 24 (2003), 499-509.
- A new decomposition of derangements with J. Zeng, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 96
(2001), no. 1, 192-198.
- A combinatorial formula for the linearization coefficients of general Sheffer
polynomials with J. Zeng, European J. Combin. 22 (2001), no. 3, 313-332.
- On a continued fraction formula of Wall with J. Zeng, Ramanujan J. 4 (2000), no. 4, 421-427.
Here are some of the sites related to Korean mathematical community:
- CAMP: Center for Applications of Mathematical Principals at NIMS
- ICM 2014 : International Congress of Mathematicians
- KIAS : Korea Institute for Advanced Study
- KMS : Korean Mathematical Society
- MathNet Korea : Information Center for Mathematical Sciences (Korean)
- NIMS: National Institute for Mathematical Sciences