I'm a professor in Department of Mathematical Sciences at
KAIST. My speciality is combinatorics.
My brief CV is here.
- MAS583: TTh 10:30~11:45
- Office Hours: TTh 12:00~13:00
- Office: E2-1 2205
- MAS201: TTh 10:30~11:45
- MAS275: TTh 14:30~15:45
- Office Hours: W 11:00~13:00
- Office: E2-1 2205
Publications since 2000:
- A sextuple equidistribution arising in Pattern Avoidance with Z. Lin, to appear in J. Combin. Theory Ser. A, https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1W56VM894SSs0
- Colored Permutations with Monochromatic Cycles with J. Kim and S. Seo, J. Korean Math. Soc. 54 (2017), No. 4, pp. 1149-1161
- A combinatorial approach to the power of 2 in the number of involutions with J. Kim, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 117 (2010), no. 8, 1082–1094
- The initial involution patterns of permutations with J. Kim, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 14 (2007), #R2
- The combinatorics of the Al-Salam-Chihara q-Carlier polynomials with D. Stanton and J. Zeng, Sem. Lothar. Combin. 54 (2006), Art. B54i, 15 pp.
- Colored Prüfer codes for k-edge colored trees with M. Cho, S. Seo and H. Shin, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 11 (2004), #N10
- Transitive cycle factorizations and prime parking functions with S. Seo, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 104 (2003), 125-135.
- Combinatorics of generalized Tchebycheff polynomials with J. Zeng, European J. Combin. 24 (2003), 499-509.
- A new decomposition of derangements with J. Zeng, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 96 (2001), no. 1, 192-198.
- A combinatorial formula for the linearization coefficients of general Sheffer polynomials with J. Zeng, European J. Combin. 22 (2001), no. 3, 313-332.
- On a continued fraction formula of Wall with J. Zeng, Ramanujan J. 4 (2000), no. 4, 421-427.
Sites related to experiences:
- FPSAC : Formal Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics. I served as chair in the organizing committee of FPSAC 2015.
- ICM 2014 : International Congress of Mathematicians. I was vice-chair of Executive Organizing Committee, in charge of
NANUM 2014 travel grant.
- NIMS: National Institute for Mathematical Sciences. I was president of NIMS from September 11, 2012, to September 10, 2015, on leave from KAIST.
- KMS : Korean Mathematical Society
- CAMP: Center for Applications of Mathematical Principals at NIMS
- MathNet Korea : Information Center for Mathematical Sciences (Korean)