취업 및 행사 정보
Workshop on Hydrogen Generation
Time: 1:00 - 4:00 pm Thursday, December 3, 2009
Place: Creative Learning Building (E11), Room 101
Hydrogen is widely regarded as the most promising source of next-generation clean energy and an alternative energy source with immense potential.
Currently, with the energy market growing massive in scale, numerous nations are engaging in fierce competition to develop stable and economic means of producing hydrogen. Now more than ever, we need to secure the lead in the global market by proactively developing innovative and non-conventional technologies on hydrogen generation.
The Office of Research, under the direction of President Nam Pyo Suh, is hosting a special internal workshop on hydrogen generation. This workshop will provide an opportunity for learning about state-of-the-art, pros/cons, problems/limitations of various hydrogen generation methods from KAIST experts and free discussion on this pressing subject, and bring together all members of the KAIST community (professors, students, staffs) from diverse disciplines in a concerted effort to seek out new directions and strategies for KAIST’s leadership in the field of hydrogen generation R&D.
- Opening Remarks: Dean Hyun Seung Yang
- Welcome Address: President Nam Pyo Suh
- Invited Talks
1. “A new technology for sustainable hydrogen generation based on the combined water-oxidation-reduction reaction" / Professor Jeung-gu Kang, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering
2. “On-board hydrogen generation from hydrolysis reaction by Al alloys or chemical hydrides” /Professor Hyuk-sang Kwon, Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering
3. “Hydrogen production for industrial applications (at small and large scale)” / Professor Joong-myeon Bae, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering
4. “Bio-electrochemical production of hydrogen from biomass: A potential route for commercialization” / Professor Jong-in Han, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering
l 15:00~15:10: Coffee Break
l 15:10-16:00: Free Discussion
Discussion Issues include (but are not limited to):
- Who are the end customers for hydrogen?
- What are the applications?
- What are the cheapest ways of generating hydrogen?
- What are the safety issues?
- Should hydrogen be generated centrally or locally?
- What are the systems issues when hydrogen is generated centrally?
- What are the theoretical limitations?
- Can we use a carrier to store hydrogen?
l 16:00: Concluding Remarks
We look forward to your keen interest and active participation to this Special Workshop!
Hyun Seung Yang
Dean of Research
게시자: 고 미 향
|공지||[롯데그룹] 2020년 롯데그룹 DT 인재 채용 설문 이벤트 개최 [ ~7/13(월)]||과사무실||2020.07.02||40|
|공지||[현대엔지니어링] 2020년 건축&주택 분야 스마트건설 기술 공모전 접수 [~7월 31일까지]||과사무실||2020.07.02||29|
|공지||[현대엠엔소프트] 2020 신입사원/경력사원 채용||과사무실||2020.06.15||168|
|공지||[한화솔루션 큐셀부문] 2020년 하계 채용전제형 인턴 모집||과사무실||2020.06.15||321|
|공지||2020 11번가 인턴 채용(6월22일(월)~28일(일))||과사무실||2020.06.15||398|
|공지||[한샘] 2020 한샘 키친&바스 영업 전문직 공개채용 (6월) (~6/22까지 접수)||과사무실||2020.06.15||543|
|공지||[네이버] 2020 상반기 네이버 재무 신입사원 모집 <~6.30 (화)>||과사무실||2020.06.11||345|
|공지||[게임빌컴투스] 게임빌컴투스 대학생 서포터즈 GC플레이어 4기 모집 (~6/15)||과사무실||2020.06.10||357|
|공지||[ N Tech Service] 2020 하계 SW QA엔지니어 채용전제형 인턴 (~6월 17일까지 접수)||과사무실||2020.06.09||390|
|공지||[현대자동차그룹] 2020 BSR 개선 연구 공모전 (~6.15)||과사무실||2020.05.21||511|
|공지||(전문연구요원)크립토랩 채용 공고||과사무실||2020.05.13||585|