Younjin Kim (김연진)
- Extremal Combinatorics, Extremal set theory, Graph Theory, Algebraic and Probabilistic Methods in Combinatorics.
In particular, I am interested in Turan-type Problems for Hypergraphs.
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF 한국연구재단 ).
(June 2013 - May 2016) (150,000,000 (won) for 3 years)
- 2014 WISET-KMS 젊은 여성 우수연구자상 (from 대한수학회와 WISET), October 2014.
- December 2011, Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).
- Thesis advisor : Zoltan Furedi
- December 2015 - present, Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Ewha Womans University, South Korea, Research Professor.
- September 2015 - November 2015, Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Ewha Womans University, South Korea, Postdoctoral Researcher.
- September 2012 - August 2015, Dept. of Mathematical Sciences, KAIST, South Korea, Postdoctoral Researcher.
- January 2012 - May 2012, Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI) , USA, Researcher (Supported by MSRI).
(Updated : November 15, 2015)