Post-doctoral positions at KAIST
If you are interested in becoming a post-doctoral researcher working with me, then please contact me. You can also send me 1) your cover letter, 2) CV, 3) research statement, and 4) arrange at least 2 letters of recommendations sent to my email. (By regulation, you should have your Ph.D. degree ready on the first day of your work.— The Ph.D. defense is not enough.) For students interested in being a graduate student, please visit the website of KAIST office of admissions.
Graph Theory, Combinatorics, Combinatorial Optimization, Graph Algorithms. Structural Graph Theory, Width Parameters, etc.
KAIST Discrete Math Seminar
Current Graduate Students
- O-joung Kwon (권오정). Ph.D. Student. 2012.9-current. M.S. student. 2010.9-2012.8.
- Jisu Jeong (정지수). Ph.D. Student. 2013.9-current. M.S. student. 2011.9-2013.8.
- Geewon Suh (서기원). M.S. Student. 2013.9-current.
- Hojin Choi (최호진). M.S. Student. 2014.3-current.
- Dong Yeap Kang (강동엽). M.S. Student. 2014.3-current.
Former Graduate Students
- Ralph Bottesch. M.S. student. 2008.9-2010.8. (Graduate Student at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Joohyun Cho (조주현). M.S. student. 2008.9-2010.8. (Mokdong Olympiad Hakwon 목동올림피아드학원)
- Joonkyung Lee (이준경). M.S. student. 2008.3-2010.2. (Graduate Student at Oxford University, 2013.10-)
- Ringi Kim (김린기). M.S. student. 2009.9-2011.8. (Graduate Student at Princeton University)
- Seongmin Ok (옥성민). M.S. student. 2010.2-2012.2. (Ph.D. Student at Technical University of Denmark)
Daegu Science High School, 1994.
Curriculum Vitae(Last update: Dec. 17, 2013)
I have been to the following countries.
- South Korea
- Great Britain
- Czech Republic