학과문의사항

Time schedule of Differential Equation

pang 2010.11.23 00:55 조회 수 : 6701

Dear admin,

I would like to ask about time schedule of Differential Equation course that will open in Spring semester 2011. Since differential equation is the elective requirement for many major, this course should have a lot of hours of instruction to meet the time schedule for many students. Unlike in Spring 2010 in which this course has 5 different hours of instruction, in Spring 2011, this course has only 2 different hours of instruction which are Mon Wed Fri 14.00-15.00 and Tue Thu 14.30-16.00. Unfortunately, I cannot arrange my schedule in order to take differential equation next semester. I have to take basic course of my major, which is a prerequisite of a mandatory major course, and some of them are mandatory major course itself. Moreover, differential equation is also really important in order to understand some major course such as signal processing. 

In conclusion, I need to take differential equation in Spring 2011. Moreover, I'm quite sure that many students have the same problem. Could you please consider to open more hours of instruction for differential equation course in Spring 2011? 

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Student